Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well...today is Jan. 1st 2008, a new year...a time to make a new start! Let's face it, 2007 for my family had a little too much "excitement". We finished our house and moved in, both of our boys went to war in Iraq, our daughter spent her pregnancy on bed rest before giving birth to our first grandchild. Started a new art/group business, ended the new art group business, started another one, and had my first art exhibit. I have met some really great people and I have met some real strange people. Both have taught me a lot about dealing and handling confrontation. The year 2008 holds promises for a more productive and somewhat calmer year. My boys will be home in Feb. which is the most important thing. I am looking forward to growing as an artist. I am planning a trip to OKC in June for the Parade of West and seeing my mom. I am looking forward to working with my art partners and painting some great paintings. We have several shows already booked. I am ready to go and excited! Are you ready to be bold ladies?

No comments: