Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sometimes nothing works

It has been a while since I wrote and how ironic it is that my last blog was talking about how everything just works. In the last week my whole life has been trying to spiral out of control. I have a control issue...not the kind of control you might be thinking but my control has to do with controlling the way I am treated and the kind of situations I allow myself to be put into. It is no secret to the people that know me that as I child I was put into all kinds of terrible situations in which I had no control. So as an adult I have to remember to separate myself from the emotions that getting into similar circumstances can trigger. I have come a long ways in my emotional growth and now I think I have been given a pop quiz. How will I score?

No comments: