Monday, October 15, 2007

Sons coming home

Well its Monday and after spending the morning running errands I am back in the studio. I have several paintings to finish and four more ready to start. I hope to post pictures of the finished ones by the end of the week. I feel more on top of things and more mentally organized then I did last week. My husband keeps reminding me not to under estimate the stress and anxiety having the boys in Iraq has on my life. Sometimes I can use my art to escape for a while but it is hard not to be worried. Last week I read a story about a rocket going off where one of my sons works and it took 3 days before I was able to confirm that he was ok. The only thing you can do during those times is pray and trust God to protect them. Very soon they both will be home on leave. I can not wait to see them. It has been 9 months since we last saw them. It is going to be hard to send them back for 3 more months but at least they only have a little time left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog site. Very Cool!
Yahoo! My grandsons are coming home.
Talk to you later.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

oh good news...they are all ok.